tisdag 1 september 2009

Short update

Maybe you've noticed I've had a pretty long break from racingpaperplanes? I haven't even played any shows this year. For a while I wasn't sure if I was even gonna do this anymore. How ever I have gotten help from a few friends to get slowly back on track! My friend Marcus has pushed me to start writing again, and another friend, Kristofer is kind enough to help me out recording. And hey out of the blue I got a show booked in Stockholm in october!

I hope to have material for an EP to be released later this year and so far we have three songs down that i think are amazing!

So keep your fingers crossed I will pull through this!

And if you haven't already checked out these amazing, kind and gifted musicians, please do your self a favour and visit:

Kristofer Åström
Marcus Jönsson

Inga kommentarer: